Bunga Mas 2



Introduction: Bunga Mas 2 is a ship own by " Malaysia International Shipping Company"....U guys might be wondering.. Why i do even care about this ship?...
The reason i care about the ship is because one of my uncle is a captain of the ship...

The reason i am blogging this: I want to share my experience visiting the Bunga Mas 2 while it was docking in the middle of the melaka straits..

The story: one weekend, My brother and i followed our father to send our uncle back to his ship.. Actually, we planed to send our uncle just to the dock where a service boat would pick up him and his crew back to their ship..

But, My brother beg my father for a visit to my uncle's ship....
SO, we all went for a visit to the ship...

At the ship: actually, we don't even to get on the ship..
we just get to see the ship up close...


As we leave the ship: my father and i got a very rare photo opportunity





On the way back: My brother got a chance to drive the boat....







Comments:

There are 0 comments for Bunga Mas 2